These are the guidelines for Authors to help them get their articles published on ProTelp. Please make sure that you have read through these points before writing an article to make sure it is not rejected. If you are not already an author please visit the write for us page.
Points to follow
- Articles should be of an adequate length for your chosen topic. They would usually be around 500 – 1000 words exceptions to these would be long articles that need to be split into pages and news articles.
- If you are to publish an article on ProTelp you must wait at least 3 days before publishing it to your own website or blog
- Your article can include up to 2 embedded links back to your website
- Articles that contain commercial content or solely advertise a product/service will not be published. If you would like your ‘advert’ to be published please visit our advertising page
- Please try to include a free-to-use image in your article. If one is not provided we will try to find the most relevant image
- Your article must fit into our main topics: Business and Technology Advice, Reviews and News
- Please keep all reviews fair and honest
- Any offensive articles will be deleted and your privileges revoked